|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Harding has been working with the Lupus Foundation of America to raise funds and awareness for lupus research and education to support his mom, Mary, who has been living with lupus for more than 20 years.
Harding was born in Heidelberg, Germany to an American military family. He has an older sister named Sarah. His family moved to Virginia a few years later, where he joined the drama club at his high school, Georgetown Preparatory School in North Bethesda, Maryland. He was selected by his class to give the commencement address. He later went on to pursue the Acting/Music Theater program at Carnegie Mellon University.
|2009||Deadtime Stories 2||Rian|
|2010||Love & Other Drugs||Pfizer Trainee #1||Uncredited|
|2012||Christmas Without You||Nathan Stewart||Short Film|
|2013||Business Card on the Rocks||Ben||Short Film|
|2014||Dynamite: A Cautionary Tale||Max Bronstein|
|2017||People You May Know||Phillip|
|2010||NCIS: Los Angeles||Curtis Lacross||Episode: "The Bank Job"|
|2010-2017||Pretty Little Liars||Ezra Fitz||Main Cast|
- Likes to cook in his spare time.
- His Twitter and Instagram accounts are @ianmharding.
- Was victim of an elaborate prank from the friend and co-star Lucy Hale on the TV Show Punk'd.
- He is a Taylor Swift fan. During an interview with NYLON, he stated “I’m an unabashed T-Swift fan. Her new album’s great, and I’ll shank anyone who says otherwise.”
- Ian has adopted two labradoodles, Mochi and Bailey, from a rescue center.
- He starred in a Beatnik-inspired Smoothie commercial.
- In an interview that asked what he would be doing if he wasn’t acting, he said, “I would like to think that maybe I would be doing something in psychology or something of that nature because I love that vein of medicine – the getting down and getting nitty-gritty.”