Jenna's House, also known as The Cavanaugh House is located at 47 Serenity Lane in Rosewood.
Jenna lives here with her mother and stepfather, Toby's father, although they are yet to be seen on screen and not much is known about them. Toby also lived at this address during Season 1 and Season 2, although it was clear that he was in a hurry to move out. He subsequently moved out of the house and into the loft above The Brew in Season 3. Jenna's room is adorned with neat rows of snow globes and other trinkets on her shelves, some of which the young artist probably created. Toby's room was shown in a flashback in 'A' is for A-l-i-v-e.
- Toby was forced to spend a lot of time here when he was under house arrest. He spent it mostly on the porch steps while tinkering with his motorcycle.
- The mailbox has been vandalized many times.
- In "'A' is for A-l-i-v-e" is shown a flashback of Toby and Alison in Toby's room.
- After Toby and Jenna die, their house is sold to the Roland family, who move in shortly after.
- The Cavanaugh house is directly across the street from the Hastings' Home.
- Jenna Marshall
- Toby Cavanaugh (Until Season 3)
- Marion Cavanaugh (Prior to going to Radley Sanitarium and subsequently passing away).
- Daniel Cavanaugh
- Jenna's mother
Location in Rosewood
- The Cavanaugh House is across the street from the Reynolds' House.
- The Cavanaugh House is next door to the Fields' House.
- In "Miss Me x 100 " we learn that the house is located at 47 Serenity Lane.