|“||I came here for answers. I'm not leaving until I get something from him.||”|
— Miranda to Caleb
A kindred soul, Miranda is a runaway teen living with foster parents. She runs away from her foster family to Ravenswood to meet her long lost uncle, and encounters Caleb Rivers on the bus ride there. Hanna Marin asks Caleb to stay with Miranda until she finds her uncle.
Pretty Little Liars
Miranda's only appearance on the show is in Grave New World, in which she becomes friends with Caleb on the bus ride to Ravenswood, where she hopes to finally meet her uncle. Throughout the episode, she and Caleb discuss her complicated history. She finally finds her uncle's house, but not before finding a mysterious headstone with her name and face on it.
Hanna asks Caleb who has returned to Rosewood if Miranda found her family, and Caleb tells her he doesn’t know, saying the night Hanna left Ravenswood was the last time he saw Miranda.
Pretty Little Liars (1/160)
Season 4 (1/24)
Caleb Rivers: Best friend
- She was the first main character in Ravenswood to be killed, although, she has made appearances as a ghost ever since.
- She was a foster child, who had a similar background to that of Caleb Rivers thus making them very similar to each other in many ways.
- Both were foster children who experienced poorly managed foster homes and the bad side of the foster care system.
- Both ran away from their respective foster homes and lived on their own from a very young age.
- Both ended up finding their biological family, even though they both found them due to someone else's interference.