|This article is about a TV series location. You may be looking for the book location or the sanitarium.|
The Radley is an upscale hotel owned and managed by Ashley Marin. The Liars make frequent visits to the hotel, and it becomes their spot to hang out at after the five-year jump. The hotel was once known as Radley a hospital for the mentally ill.
- In the following five years, Radley was transformed into a hotel. Ashley Marin is the manager.
- Ashley Marin - Manager
- Emily Fields - Bartender (until she gets a job at the high school)
- Caleb Rivers - Security
- Sara Harvey (as of "Charlotte's Web", signed off between "Burn This" and "Did You Miss Me?," checked back in "Did You Miss Me?")
- Caleb Rivers - (Presumably from "Original G'A'ngsters" to "Driving Miss Crazy")
- Hanna Marin (From "Of Late I Think Of Rosewood" to "The Gloves Are On")
- Aria Montgomery (One night; in "Do Not Disturb").
- Byron Montgomery (One night; in "New Guys, New Lies")
- Ella Montgomery (One night; in "New Guys, New Lies")
- Liam Greene (Presumably; in "Where Somebody Waits For Me")
- Jillian Howe (In "Did You Miss Me?")
- Jenna Marshall (In "Hit and Run, Run, Run")
- In the books, Radley was once a place for "troubled" kids. One of the similarities though is that both Radleys (TV Show and Books) later became a hotel.
- Radley Sanitarium was established in 1931.
- In "5 Years Forward", the sanitarium is revealed to have been converted into a hotel called "The Radley."
- Even after being turned into a hotel, the gates were kept out front and there were passageways that weren't completely closed off.
- Sara Harvey was murdered in the Radley by Noel Kahn. (Wanted: Dead or Alive)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.