FANDOM


  • Charles would have been 12, 15, or 18 and Bethany would have been either 9 or 12 so would it be possible for her to push a grown woman off a building?

      Loading editor
    • Yes it would. She was close to the edge, it would've just taken a strong push.

        Loading editor
    • It went till about Mrs.Cavaugh's waist.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Toby was a teenager when his mother died and Charles is a good 6ish years older than him, so that doesn't make much sense either

        Loading editor
    • Yeah i think its possible

        Loading editor
    • Kiairaelliott wrote:
      Also, Toby was a teenager when his mother died and Charles is a good 6ish years older than him, so that doesn't make much sense either

      I know! I call bull on Bethany pushing her off the roof all together because we saw Marion with Toby when he was older (with Alison) and then she got pushed off the roof when Toby was a baby?!

        Loading editor
    • thats interesting. marion is A.D. lmfao no. 

        Loading editor
    • i  Marion died at 45/36. DOB 1962 so DOD 2007 or 1998

      o   Toby DOB 1993

      -       14 or 5

      o   Charles DOB 1988

      -       19 or 10

      i  Marion was in the flashback with Toby and Alison almost kissing. Marlene said they were not teenagers.

      o   If she died in 2007, the kids were between 5 and 14.

      o   Charles would be 19 in 2007, making Charlottes story inconsistent because Charles “died” 3 years ago.

      -       So how could Charles be blamed for her murder?

      o   But if Marion died in 1998, Alison and Toby were younger than 5 years old

        Loading editor
    • Definitely not saying Marion is AD. we're saying Cece's story is inconsistent

        Loading editor
    • i know. I was joking about that.

        Loading editor
    • 6east wrote:
      i know. I was joking about that.

      Oh right!

        Loading editor
    • She could have actually done it because she was 14 and not 9 like in Cece mess up story.

        Loading editor
    • Bethany died in 2009 @ 17.CeCe was 21 in 2009. If Marion died in 2007, Bethany would have been 15 and CeCe would have been 19. BUT, Charles was "dead" by 16. Bethany would have had to blame Marion's death on a girl named Charlotte not on Charles.

        Loading editor
    •  why did she do that to her    6east wrote:
      Bethany died in 2009 @ 17.CeCe was 21 in 2009. If Marion died in 2007, Bethany would have been 15 and CeCe would have been 19. BUT, Charles was "dead" by 16. Bethany would have had to blame Marion's death on a girl named Charlotte not on Charles.


        Loading editor
    • This was the worst storytelling in the whole show.  Everyone was the wrong age, it was just wrong. REMEMBER who we got that info from though! CHARLOTTE!  Why should we believe a word she says, she was awful! Does no one forget all the stuff she did when she was in town as Cece, like putting a freaking LIVE SNAKE in the dressing room where I think Spencer was changing clothes?  

      Cece also lied and said she was going to get food when Aria and Ezra's little bro were at the boutique taking photos, but actually she lined up a million beer bottles on the porch of the DiLaurentis house! She was even cruel to Jason. Not a nice girl. 

      Wilden was supposedly paid off to cover the crime of Mrs Cavanaugh being pushed off the roof by Bethany and Charles was just a child then. AND we saw teenage Toby and Alison talking when Mrs C came in to say hello and as usual, Ali made fun of a person who she could bully - that was so lost in the last seasons of the show - that ALISON was a terrible bully. But the other girls really weren't (And they weren't bullied, despite that bizarre statement from adult Emily the swim coach. Her big speech about the kid on the bis who got bullied and "that kid was me".  Right, Emily was bullied on the school bus. Unless that happened in first grade or something, cuz it sure did not happen on the show!) Remember Ali mocking Mrs Cavanaugh for sleeping during the day... which she did because she was suffering from severe clinical depression - not laziness. :(   So who knows what happened to Mrs Cavanuagh really - the timline just does not work in any way. 

        Loading editor
    • Biggest writing typo, guys. That's it. Marlene already confirmed that the scene with Ali and Toby are supposed to be when they were kids (argue as much against it as you want). So Charles was 13 and Bethsny was like 10 or whatever she was when she pushed Marion.

        Loading editor
    • Yes Marlene did try to explain the roof scene and the age gaps in a recent interview on ET but the answer is weak. Something about Toby being too old now to play the flashback so she used kids? I'll attach it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFu9vTNu9M&t=1538s

      But what I want to know is why mental patients are allowed to play on the roof? I thought for sure they were going to explain who really killed Toby's Mom in the finale. The Bethany story made no sense. It would make more sense she found out about Mary, and Jessica killed her or something to that effect (wanting to keep her twin a secret). And while we are on the topic, how could Mary and Charlotte both be in Radley but never met?

        Loading editor
    • Kat0883 wrote: Yes Marlene did try to explain the roof scene and the age gaps in a recent interview on ET but the answer is weak. Something about Toby being too old now to play the flashback so she used kids? I'll attach it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFu9vTNu9M&t=1538s

      But what I want to know is why mental patients are allowed to play on the roof? I thought for sure they were going to explain who really killed Toby's Mom in the finale. The Bethany story made no sense. It would make more sense she found out about Mary, and Jessica killed her or something to that effect (wanting to keep her twin a secret). And while we are on the topic, how could Mary and Charlotte both be in Radley but never met?

      Radley was never the most secure or updated sanitarium, as you must know by now. The Bethany being Marion's killer was ALWAYS the killer, and not many people objected because there was no other alternative.

      Mary was a Radley patient, but, if I need to remind you, after she gave birth to Spencer and Alex, she "sold off" Alex and left the sanitarium for good. However, since there is a five year gap between Charlotte and the Liars, Mary left Radley just as Charles was admitted to the sanitarium together in the same year.

        Loading editor
    • Hm, so Mary was free for 23 years? I wonder what she was doing? Popping up in the backs of people's cars? Looking for her daughter's? Plotting Jessica's murder? 

        Loading editor
    • Read her biography.

        Loading editor
    • MasterMystery wrote: Read her biography.

      What does it say? I really don't want it to show up in my search history. Thanks

        Loading editor
    • ^ Then delete it from your search history. Plus this month is one month old so there's no point trying to bring this topic up.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.